Combination Gun Trigger Lock
Most gun owners hide their firearms from sight. But no matter how careful they try to be, accidents can still happen. There are numerous instances each year where a gun lock could make a difference. Secure your weapons with easy, quick keyless convenience with no need to hunt down keys when quick access is needed. This lock has positive locking with an adjustable ratchet mechanism–the trigger access is blocked until the lock is removed. The lock is easy to attach and lock. The 1-inch post fits wider trigger guards, and the special cushioned pegs protect the gun’s finish from being scratched or marred.
Gun Trigger Lock Features
- Fits most handguns, rifles and shotguns
- Easy to install and set
- Features positive locking with adjustable ratchet mechanism
- Offers added convenience of a keyless resettable combination
- Special cushion pads protect gun’s finish from marring or scratching
- Choose one dial and set one number on for fast access
- 1,000 combinations
- Black zinc alloy
- Store firearms unloaded and locked.
- Use a firearm safe, locked box, trigger or chamber lock to store firearms.
- Store and lock ammunition in a separate place.
- Remove firearms from your home if you have a depressed or suicidal family member.
- Ask family and friends to use these safe storage steps.
- Before you send your child to someone’s house, ask if firearms in the home are stored unloaded and locked. Ask if the ammunition is stored separately. Ask about shotguns and rifles too, not just handguns.
- If you have doubts about the safety of someone else’s home, invite the children to play at your home instead.
- Present your concerns with respect.
- Talk with your children about the risk of firearm injury in places they may visit or play.
- Teach your child if she finds a firearm to leave it alone and let an adult know right away.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
FJM Security SX-105 3-Dial Combination Gun Trigger Lock With 1,000 Possible Combinations
FJM Security SX-105 gun trigger lock is constructed out of heavy duty black zinc alloy and features chrome plated, pick-proof dials with positive locking system
The gun trigger lock separates into two halves when opened and locks with an adjustable ratchet mechanism for a snug fit – the cushioned pegs prevent scratches
FJM Security handgun trigger locks provide keyless convenience and quick access to your firearm whenever it is needed – no need to hunt down the right key
The revolver trigger lock comes factory set to 0-0-0 – easily reset it to the combination of your choice by simply pressing a paperclip to the reset button
Will work as a Mossberg trigger lock, Remington trigger lock, Winchester trigger lock, Ruger trigger lock, Smith & Wesson trigger lock, Bennelli trigger lock…etc.